Risk Alchemy Labs
Experiments and Discussions
For the latest in tips, tricks, blogs, and news.
https://www.amazon.com/Five-Anchors-Cyber-Resilience-Enterprises/dp/0648007847 quote from Jan-Feb 2020 edition of (ISC)2's InfoSecurity magazine
This article was posted in January by Malwarebytes but we are still seeing a rise in ransomeware. RA is actively helping customers identify and remediate issues....
First lets be clear, Cyber Insurance IS NOT A DEFENSE! We in the industry continue to heat this at an executive level so lets discuss. Cyber insurance is still being sold by traditional means, currently it only makes up about 1% of all insurance types. That being said...
- New Trickbot Delivery Method Focuses on Windows 10Researchers discover attackers abusing the latest version of the remote desktop ActiveX control class introduced for Windows 10. Read more »
- Exploitation, Phishing Top Worries for Mobile UsersReports find that mobile malware appears on the decline, but the exploitation of vulnerabilities along with phishing has led to a rise in compromises, experts say. Read more »
- How We Enabled Ransomware to Become a Multibillion-Dollar IndustryAs an industry, we must move beyond one-dimensional approaches to assessing ransomware exposures. Asking these four questions will help. Read more »
- State of Cybersecurity Incident ResponseData breaches and regulations have forced organizations to pay closer attention to the security incident response function. However, security leaders may be overestimating their ability to detect and respond to security incidents. Read this report to find out more. Read more »
- Commonsense Security: Leveraging Dialogue & Collaboration for Better DecisionsSometimes, good old-fashioned tools can help an enterprise create a cost-effective risk management strategy. Read more »
1016 Delaware Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19806
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest and greatest information from the Alchemy Labs. No spam, just information you can use.